For big projects, that contains few modules/areas/streams it would be great to have an option to somehow divide it into groups. Then it should be possible to create bookings within this project within particular group. E.g. I have a project, where I need 5 people for module no 1, 7 people for module no 2 and 3 people for module no 3. This is one project, with one timeline and one PM. Currently all those 15 people are mixed - I would like to see them grouped per module.119 votes
we have something like this already in the backlog and will start to finalize the UX and implementation so it is inline with other features. Happy to say it is on the way and moving.
My team has resources going in and out of the team. It would be great to be able to add an optional start date and end date for a resource.11 votes
Currently it is possible to define a time frame only on the Project dashboard but not on the Resources one.
I believe that it's a key feature the ability to use the dashboard to see the predicted utilisation not only for the current month but for the next one as well.17 votes
Organisations with large teams who wish to onboard to HubPlanner are going to have a horrible, horrible time with the current set of timesheet features.
- Time management is done on a week by week basis
- The interface is collapsed by default and it takes several clicks to even view the editable time fields per project
- Entering time takes several clicks / doesn't work with the tab button
- Manager functionality to enable monthly view of timesheets
- Bulk "approve all" button
- Bulk import facility for retrospective time import from other systems (critical for reporting!!)12 votes
It would make timesheeting faster if when I entered time on a day and tried to add a note: the note opened for the day selected, not the first day in the week.6 votes
It would be really helpful if I could see the note contents in my timesheet without having to say "edit notes" every time. Being able to hover and read it would be great.3 votes
- Don't see your idea?