Can I Host Hub Planner On My Own Server?
All Hub Planner accounts use SSL-encrypted connections by default—the same level of security used by online banks. You never send or receive sensitive information in plain-text. Additionally, industry-standard physical and remote security is administered at data center facilities. Hub Planner systems and processes adhere to industry best practices in security, including the following:
- Encrypted inter-server and inter-data center communication.
- Sensitive data encryption in the databases.
- Tightly firewalled and monitored servers.
- Strictly controlled access to servers or customer data.
- Immutable audit trail for support-related data access.
We take security and reliability of your data very seriously. Here are a few things we do to ensure we stay available for you whenever you need to access your information:
- Network connectivity is provided by multiple top carriers.
- All data is protected by hardware RAID over multiple data storage units.
- Critical servers have redundant power supplies.
- Critical components are deployed in at least redundant pairs.
- All backups are replicated to at least two physical data centers.
- All backup systems are tested biweekly.
- Backups occur once daily at a minimum, with many occurring twice daily.